- Instant confirmation
- Tourist guide(Spanish, English, French, German, Italian)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Easy cancellation
- We accept electronic and printed vouchers
What awaits you
- Visit the enchanting islands of Murano and Burano
- See the master blowers at work in a Murano glass factory
- Discover the history of the oldest inhabited island of Venice
- Explore the lace shops of Burano and take pictures of colorful houses
Leave the train station in Piazzale Roma and travel to Murano, famous for its blown glass production. Dating back to the Middle Ages, the still thriving tradition has been passed down from generation to generation and each glass blower has developed its own style.
Observe a glass blowing demonstration and learn to recognize the difference between the various craftsmen and brands during the hour of stay on the island. Then, continue towards the island of Burano, famous for its crocheting and brightly colored houses.
Admire the postcard views of Burano’s most famous sights, such as the leaning bell tower and Baldassare Galuppi square, named after one of the greatest Venetian composers of the 18th century. Enter some lace shops during this 1-hour 15-minute visit of the island.
Conclude the tour at Piazza San Marco and admire monuments such as the Palazzo Ducale and the bell tower as you stroll through the colonnades.
- This tour is available in English, Italian, Spanish, French and German
- Guided tours are available only on Saturdays and Sundays
- You will have about 45 minutes to visit Murano (including the 20 minutes of the glass blowing demonstration) and 1 hour and 15 minutes to Burano
- 4-hour tour of the Venice lagoon
- Moving by boat between the islands
- Glass blowing demonstration in Murano
- Multilingual guide on board
- Guided tour available every day (including December 25 th and January 1 st)
What is excluded
- Food and drink
- Ticket and visit to the cathedral of Torcello (€ 5)