- Instant confirmation
- Tourist Guide (Spanish, English, French, German, Italian)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Easy cancellation
- We accept electronic and printed vouchers
What awaits you
- Visit the enchanting islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello
- See the master blowers at work in a Murano glass factory
- Explore the lace shops of Burano and take pictures of colorful houses
- Discover the history of the oldest inhabited island of Venice, Torcello
Visit the most beautiful islands of the Venice lagoon thanks to this 5-hour afternoon tour. Stop on the island of Murano, famous for the mastery of its glassblowers, then stop in Burano, known for its lace, and finally visit the ancient settlement of Torcello.
Once you get to Murano, make the most of the time available to you: look at the work of a glass blower and visit the many shops on the island. The art of glass working is an ancient tradition and at the same time still thriving, able to involve entire generations of Murano people.
Continue the tour and stop at Burano, the island of colored houses. Discover the ancient art of handmade lace and laces and observe its small houses painted in bright colors, very popular among the artists.
Continue to Torcello, which is one of the oldest settlements in the Venice lagoon. Visit the main square, the church of Santa Fosca, the Ponte del Diavolo and other interesting places.
Finally, end your afternoon at Piazza San Marco, the heart of Venice. See the majesty of the square, the impressive bell tower, its colonnades and much more.
- This tour is available in English, Italian, Spanish, French and German
- Guided tours are available only on Saturdays and Sundays
- You will have approximately 45 minutes to visit Murano (including 20 minutes of glass blowing demonstration), 45 minutes at Burano and 45 minutes at Torcello.
What is included
- 4-hour and 30-minute tour of the Venice lagoon
- Moving by boat between the islands
- Glass blowing demonstration in Murano
- Multilingual guide on board (English, Italian, Spanish, French and German)
- Guided tour (only available on Saturdays and Sundays)
What is excluded
- Food and drink
- Ticket and visit to the cathedral of Torcello (€ 5)